The ratio of potatoes to turnips is 1:1. If there are 473 potatoes, how many turnips are there?
Table of Content
1. The ratio of potatoes to turnips is 1:1. If there are 473 potatoes, how many turnips are there?
1:1 meaning the amt. of potato is the same with turnip
2. scientific name of mexican turnip
commonly known as jicama, Mexican yam, or Mexican turnip, is the name of a native Mexican vine, although the name most commonly refers to the plant's edible tuberous root. Jícama is a species in the genus Pachyrhizus in the bean family (Fabaceae).
3. Does turnip an sexual reproduction?
TURNIP as sexual reproduction
Pollen is used to replicate this creature sexually. B. performs well in the field. Rapa pollen is generally transported from plant to plant by direct touch between neighbors.
Answer is YES
Does turnip an sexual reproduction?
Because the turnips is one of the sexual reproduction.
4. gulay na bunga1.potato 2.parsnip3.turnip4.radish
dahil radish lng ang tamang sagot na naisip ko
5. a crop as beets,turnips,or sweet potatoes,grown for its large and edible underground parts
6. when you pared and sliced some carrots, cabbage, turnips and lettuce. Then mixed the sliced vegetables together. What kind of change took place in the fruitsA. shape & color B. Size & shapeC. Taste & color. D. Substance and texture
D. Subtance and texture
7. 4. What is the common name of moringa oleifera?a. Ampalaya (Bitter gourd)b. Upo (Bottle gourd)c. Singkamas (Turnip)d. Malunggay (Horseradish)
kase nakita ko sa taas
8. Ano ang meaning ng turnip?
it is a root vegetable (one more example of this is kamote) that is commonly grown in temperate areas.
9. Which of these vegetables seeds have a shelf life of 4 years?A eggplantB okraC turnipsD alugbati
because this veggies seed have a shelf life of 4years
10. Classify the following vegetables according to it's classification. (Ex. Gourd family)1. Ladyfinger2. Eggplant3. Turnip4. Bokchoy5. Shallot6. Lettuce7. Celery8. Garlic9. Carrots10. Chayote
11. this is the best way of thawing leafy and bulky frozen vegetables such as brococoli apears turnip greens and spinacha. under the sunb. cook from frozenc. defrostingd. microwave
Para Matunay agad and mga vegetable na galing sa forzen
12. GIVE THE CLASSIFICATION OF:1.BROCCOLI2.TURNIP3.TOMATO4.LEEK5.LETTUCE6.MUSHROOM7.BAMBOO SHOOTS8.CARROTS9.SWEET PEPPERpagsagot po pls.
sweet pepper, tomato, carrots, mushroom,
sana makatulong to
1.mustards and allies
2.brassica rapa subsp. rapa
6.Typical mushrooms are the fruit bodies of members of the order Agaricales, whose type genus is Agaricus and type species
7.Bamboo shoots or bamboo sprouts are the edible shoots (new bamboo culms that come out of the ground) of many bamboo species including Bambusa vulgaris and Phyllostachys edulis. They are used as vegetables in numerous Asian dishes and broths.
8.Daucus carota subsp. sativus
9.Capsicum annuum Group
13. Direction: write P if the material undergoes changes with the presence of oxygen and A if the material undergoes changes with the absence of oxygen1. Pieces of turnips exposed to air 2. broken glasses 3. Spoiled milk4. Rusted nail5. Cut woods
THATS MY ANSWER
CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG
MARK ME BRAINLEST ARIGATO
STUDY WELL:3 MWUAPSSS
14. Kinsley bought a bag of parsnips that weighed 2 9/10 pounds. She also bought a bag of turnips that weighed 2 5/6 times as much as the parsnips. How many pounds of turnips did Kinsley buy?
Kinsley bought 5 11/15 pounds of turnips.
15. it is used for mashing cooked potatoes , turnips ,carrots or other soft cooked vegetables
Potato masher is used for mashing cooked potatoes, turnips, carrots or other soft cooked vegetables.
16. Answer the mystery words by analyzing the type of the given sets of food... 2. Siomai, Lumpiang Shanghai, Wonton, Shark's fin 3. Banana, Melon, Strawberry, Kiwi 4. Salami, Hotdog, Sausage, Ham 5. Carrots, Cucumber, Bell Pepper, Turnips
sana maka tulong po
17. sure find turnip and look for relevant
ano po ibig sabihin non diko ma gets eh
18. 4. Which of these vegetable seeds have a shelf life of 4 years?a. Eggplantb. Okrac. Turnips
a aa a
19. made fron fermented vegetables like turnips and cabbage that have been picked
Cabbage, beets, radish, turnips, and carrots are some of the simplest vegetables to ferment at home since bacteria residing on the surface do the work for you.
20. 10. To say that turnips are inferior goods means that the income elasticityA) is definitely greater than 1.B) is negative.C) is positive but could be greater than or less then (or equal to) 1.D) is definitely between 0 and 1.
Cuz It Said it's Elasticity
21. TRUE or FALSE defrost exact leafy and bulky frozen vegetables like broccoli speara turnip greens and spinach
i think it false
22. Carrot, radish, and turnip are under what family type of vegetableA. Cabbage family B. Gourd family C. Onion family D. Roots and tubers family
D.roots and tubers family
follow and like pls
23. 5. Which of the following are the best sources of Vitamin C?a. Apples & pearsc. Turnip & Yamb. b. Guava & kiwid. Lemon & watermelon
A. apples & pears
sana maka tulong.
b.guava & kiwi and d. lemon & watermelon
24. Ano ang english ng singkamas?A)OrangeB)TurnipC)Papaya
letter B turnip iba nmn kasi ung A at C eh kaya B ang sagot ko :)ang English ng Singkamas ay B.) Turnip
25. Turnips and watermelons are examples of succulent fruitsA.dry B.juicy C.arrogant D.friendly
because its very juicy
26. Which unit price is the highest? turnips for $1.51 per pound peppers for $1.62 per pound carrots for $1.26 per pound celery for $1.48 per pound
$1.51 per pound for turnips
27. find the noun in each sentence1.the boy is hot2.the dog is lost3.the car is fast4.the beach is crowded5.the turnip is large
FOLLOW NIYO AKO FOLLOW BACK KO KAYO
28. .. 1. Bouquet of vegetables 2. Garden vegetables 3. Peas 4. Carrots 5. Cucumber 6. Cauliflower 7. Carrots, turnips, onions
Please send the instructions I'll answer it in the comments section.
29. 2. Siomai, Lumpiang Shanghai, Wonton, Shark's fin 3. Banana, Melon, Strawberry, Kiwi 4. Salami, Hotdog, Sausage, Ham 5. Carrots, Cucumber, Bell Pepper, Turnips
paano Po yana sasagutan?
C. Potato Masher
It is a utensil that use to crush soft food like cooked potato.
C. Potato masher because it’s perfectly created for mashing